Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Re: Why do Perl programmers make more money than Python programmers

Re: Why do Perl programmers make more money than Python programmers

johannes falcone

On Sunday, May 5, 2013 10:11:11 AM UTC-7, Ignoramus16992 wrote:
> According to CIO.com, Python programmers make only $83,000 per year,
>
> while Perl programmers make $93,000 per year.
>

> http://www.cio.com/slideshow/detail/...artcio#slide10
>
> http://www.cio.com/slideshow/detail/...artcio#slide11
>

> I would like to know, what explains the discrepancy.
>

> Thank you!

perl programmers are older and tend to have experience and know c n ****

johannes falcone

perl programmers are older and tend to have experience and know c n ****

this is the end arguement

also perl programmers get that object progrmaming is bullshit

procedural is all u need

data structures not algorithms are central to prgraming!!

YEAH!!

all we need isa non oo www.prevayler.org ram databse with update logging and perl can get back in front of java!!