Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > access problem in RADIUS server.

access problem in RADIUS server.

05-06-2013
i am deploying radius server and trying to connect and access point and radius server the server is IBM xseries 225 and AP is of cisco having radius capability. i am using microsoft window server 2003.

Now when i try to connect to AP through radius server using laptop with window7 it promp for user name and password and then domain name and password i enter these but it is giving the error
i am confused in entering the credentials because the following screen appear in start

Network Authentication

Please enter your credentials

Username...........

Password............

and after that the given screen appear

EAP-TTLS

Domain/Username.................

Password(Token)....................

Now the above two username and password refers to which users, normal user or access point or group name and password because in the first screen it take username of group and password of Access point in first one it take the credentials but in second one (domain/user name , password(token)) it doesn't.

and when i go to event log it say that the user is not validated although i have created the user and group.
it give the reason code 8 and some time reason code 16 in log events