Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: How to display RGB settings for a pixel in a photo?

Re: How to display RGB settings for a pixel in a photo?

Mayayana

I got curious and looked around. It's a very simple
operation but usually only included with graphic
editors. I found the following. Simple, small, free,
no need to install, sensible design:

ColorPix
http://www.colorschemer.com/colorpix_info.php

I don't see any indication of possible sleaziness.
It looks like they give away ColorPix as a way to
get traffic for their paid software.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...