Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Best Online Training On Java, New Batch Starts Register Soon

Best Online Training On Java, New Batch Starts Register Soon

virtualnuggets virtualnuggets is offline
Junior Member

Virtual Nuggets, the worlds best online training institute is named for the training methods we use, trainers we have and the guidance the learners get from us.We ensure you with a variety of training situations that really help you to accelerate the use in understanding, the invasion inherent with the situations faced by the people who are using the course you are dealing. These training solutions really help you people deploy the
technology.Our training is really about driving your experience by pulling in the environment where you can really work with the technology, understand it and then innovate with it to benefit your organisation so that it is like you are really participating in the training.We ensure you with good online training any time, any place and any course. You can attend from the convenience of your office or home.

We offer you

Interactive Learning at Learnerís Convenience
Highly Affordable courses
Support after Training
Resume Preparation

We benefit you with the courses listed below:

TIBCO TOOLS :-

TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks
TIBCO BusinessEvents
TIBCO IProcess
TIBCO AMX-BPM
TIBCO CIM
TIBCO Spotfire
TIBCO ServiceGrid
TIBCO PolicyManager

ORACLE :-

Oracle SOA/BPEL 10 g, 11g
Oracle Data Integrator 10 g, 11g
Oracle ServiceBus 11g
OBIEE

SAP:-
SAP ABAP
SAP FICO
SAP HANA
SAP Basics

SAS:-

SAS Clinical

IBM:-
IBM Lombardi BPM Edition 7.5
IBM File Net
IBM Maximo
IBM WebSphere Portal
IBM WebSphere
IBM Web Experience Factory

CITRIX:-

CITRIX XENAPP
CITRIX Xen Desktop

EMC:-

EMC's Storage Area Network

Testing Tools:-

Manual Testing
Load Runner
QTP Testing
QC Testing
Perfomance Testing
ETL Testing

SEO:-
Social Media Marketing
Google search , Ads and Analytics
Digital Marketing (IAMAI Certified )

MICROSOFT:-

Asp.Net
C# .Net
VB .Net
MSBI (SSIS , SSRS , SSAS)
SharePoint 2007 , 2010
Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
Model-View -Controller (MVC)

Benefits with us

Both one to one and one to many trainings with a batch limit of 5 is available.
You will be benefited from us by the way our trainers rapport with you.
We provide sophisticated and well designed material.
Our Trainers are enthusiastic learners, which helps them to acquire up-to-date.
Our trainers are highly experienced and skilled.
We make you feel the classes as more than just online training.
We provide job support and resume preparation guidance.

We wait to hear from you.

For more information you can contact us at:

Contact Details : +91-40-64540202

+91-8885560202