Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Design entry poll: which is your favorite editor?

Design entry poll: which is your favorite editor?

Philippe

Hi everybody!

There's a new poll on which design entry tool is popular for VHDL / Verilog design entry. Results will be posted in a few weeks. Your participation is greatly appreciated.

http://www.vhdleditor.com/design-entry-poll-2013

best regards
Philippe

alb

On 25/04/2013 10:22, Philippe wrote:
> Hi everybody!
>
> There's a new poll on which design entry tool is popular for VHDL /
> Verilog design entry. Results will be posted in a few weeks. Your
> participation is greatly appreciated.
>
> http://www.vhdleditor.com/design-entry-poll-2013

I just hit twice my preferred editor... does it mean it gets counted
'twice'? How can you guarantee there are not repeated hit?