Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Re: improvements sought re. logging across modules

Re: improvements sought re. logging across modules

Fábio Santos

Maybe import mylogger.mylogger as gLog? I don't know what you mean by
"missing a trick". Your example seems pretty pythonic to me, except for the
fact that you use a singleton where you could have a couple of functions
and use the module as the namespace.