Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Cooler Master Eisberg Prestige 240L

Cooler Master Eisberg Prestige 240L

Becky Becky is offline
Administrator
Becky's Avatar

Kit Guru have reviewed the Cooler Master Eisberg Prestige 240L - here's a quick look:

Quote:
"Today we are going to look at the latest all-in-one CPU water cooler from Cooler Master, the Eisberg Prestige 240L which competes with the latest models from the likes of Corsair and NZXT. The Eisberg range is targeted specifically at enthusiasts and boasts a number of exciting features that differentiate it from the competition.

Cooler Master has been a little slow with the launch of the Eisberg series of all-in-one CPU coolers for as itís taken much longer than expected to get them ready for market. In the meantime, they released their Seidon range of more mainstream liquid coolers which performed well in our tests.

We will be comparing the Eisberg Prestige 240L with the Seidon 240M that we reviewed a few weeks back in this review to see how they compare."
You can continue reading here.