Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Loading modules from DBI?

domestuff@gmail.com

Howdy,

I've got a bunch of templates which also happen to be perl objects. I would like to stick them in postgresql and then 'require' or 'use' at runtime after extracting them as text from the database.

What is the best way to do this?

Thanks in advance!