Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > googleapi problem

googleapi problem

richard

http://mroldies.net/showtable.php?year=1960

There is supposed to a table shown in the green block.
Even if I put the PHP generated table into an html page entirely, with the
youtube player, I get the same results.
As soon as I remove the player, the table shows.

How can I have both at the same time?

richard

On Sat, 20 Apr 2013 19:34:34 -0400, richard wrote:

> http://mroldies.net/showtable.php?year=1960
>
> There is supposed to a table shown in the green block.
> Even if I put the PHP generated table into an html page entirely, with the
> youtube player, I get the same results.
> As soon as I remove the player, the table shows.
>
> How can I have both at the same time?

Figured it out.
Table was in the wrong container.