Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Firefox 1.0

Firefox 1.0

Gator

I had been running Firefox 0.8 until my hard drive crashed and I really
liked it. I have now installed Firefox 1.0 on my new hard drive and I keep
getting an Alert popup box that reads "Document Contains No Data." I never
got that popup box before and it is happening on almost every web page I go
to. Sometimes even when I do a Google search and I click on one of the links
I get the same popup and the page won't even load. Does anyone know how to
stop this popup box.