Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > JDK 1.7.0_21 and JDK 1.6.0_45

JDK 1.7.0_21 and JDK 1.6.0_45

Roedy Green

new JDKs are out. note jump in version numbers.
Computer programming is the best remedy for pain (physical or emotional)
I have encountered. It requires so much concentration there is nothing left
over to pay attention to the pain. They should teach this in AA.

Roedy Green

On Tue, 16 Apr 2013 13:54:25 -0700, Roedy Green
someone who said :

>new JDKs are out. note jump in version numbers.

By default, you cannot run unsigned applets even with override. There
is no need for this.
Computer programming is the best remedy for pain (physical or emotional)
I have encountered. It requires so much concentration there is nothing left
over to pay attention to the pain. They should teach this in AA.

Roedy Green

On Tue, 16 Apr 2013 14:36:50 -0700, Roedy Green
someone who said :

>By default, you cannot run unsigned applets even with override. There
>is no need for this.

if you put it on medium security, you can't run unsigned applets
unless you override. This is the end of the Currcon applet that
automatically converted currency on the website with multiple
instances.
Computer programming is the best remedy for pain (physical or emotional)
I have encountered. It requires so much concentration there is nothing left
over to pay attention to the pain. They should teach this in AA.

Arne Vajh°j

On 4/16/2013 5:40 PM, Roedy Green wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Apr 2013 14:36:50 -0700, Roedy Green
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote, quoted or indirectly quoted
> someone who said :
>
>> By default, you cannot run unsigned applets even with override. There
>> is no need for this.

> if you put it on medium security, you can't run unsigned applets
> unless you override. This is the end of the Currcon applet that
> automatically converted currency on the website with multiple
> instances.

The internet will survive that ...

Arne