Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Getting photos from a friend with a Mac

Re: Getting photos from a friend with a Mac

M-M

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Jennifer Murphy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> She sends them to me, but they come as embedded in the email, not as
> attachments. When I try to save them on my hard disk, they are very low
> resolution (640 x 480 pixels).

In the bar just above her message (on the right), there is a drop-down
menu for "Image Size". Tell her to choose "Actual Size"

--
m-m
Photo Gallery: