Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > speech recognition in Java?

speech recognition in Java?

bob smith

Is there a reasonable way to do speech recognition in Java?

I basically just need something that can distinguish between a small set of words so I can do a minor data transfer via audio.

Thanks.

Eric Sosman

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=java+speech+recognition

--
Eric Sosman

RVic

I recommend to open source packages.

Free TTS for the text to speech
http://freetts.sourceforge.net/

Mary for speech recognition
http://mary.dfki.de/

-RVic

Java Speech Recognition IFlyJava Java 1 03-25-2005 04:34 PM
speech recognition tab missing Eli Aran Computer Support 3 12-19-2004 07:31 PM
Speech recognition system in VHDL? - ideas or resources? David VHDL 2 11-02-2004 02:36 AM
JAVA SPEECH RECOGNITION Pak_indo Java 2 09-26-2004 05:48 AM
Can anyone suggest a good headset/mic for chat and speech recognition for less than $30? Jeff M. Ingram Computer Support 0 01-19-2004 10:52 PM

Advertisments