Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > DropDown Menus

DropDown Menus

=?Utf-8?B?QUNhdW50ZXI=?=

Hi there,
I was wondering how i could have drop down menus for my menu bar at the top
of my ASP.net page..
I need to get it so when the mouse goes over the menu button, the menu
button will have a drop down with a list of all the sub folders for that
button..
is this possible in asp.net and without all the flash??

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

Did you mean a dropdownlist box or something like these?

http://www.componentart.com/demos/me...t/default.aspx

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Dropdown Menus Color balado Firefox 0 07-01-2005 07:12 PM
Dropdown menus: Good Practice? (Pete Cresswell) HTML 21 12-13-2004 01:54 PM
Select menus above flyout menus? help? news.west.cox.net HTML 8 12-09-2004 12:54 PM
Help with dropdown menus. > AD xMenu Hardeep Rakhra HTML 7 01-09-2004 12:54 AM
Best Software to Create Dropdown Menus? Maflu HTML 7 12-26-2003 03:22 AM

Advertisments