Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Re: Passing soap response to python script

Re: Passing soap response to python script

Ombongi Moraa Fe

Hi Burak,

Thanks a lot.

I've been working with suds in this project and I am amazed at how much
little code I am using compared to my original php scripts;

from your answer, I realized my major headache was not assigning the value
of client.last_received method call to another object.

With this assignation and the function call, I've solved a lot of problems
and been able to use my parameters to update my database tables as I
required.

Thanks again.

On 5 April 2013 15:06, Burak Arslan <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> ast = client.last_received

Saludos

Ombongi Moraa Faith