Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Host recommendations?

Host recommendations?

Neil Gould

One of the Classic ASP sites that I manage has been running into glitches
since the host "upgraded" to Server 2012. Any recommendations for a reliable
USA-based host?

TIA

Neil

Evertjan.

Neil Gould wrote on 02 apr 2013 in

> One of the Classic ASP sites that I manage has been running into
> glitches since the host "upgraded" to Server 2012. Any recommendations
> for a reliable USA-based host?

myhosting.com has also US based facilities,
[the reason for this requirement escapes me].

They give you the choice of ws2008 and ws2012, and perhaps still ws2003.

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.

Neil Gould

Evertjan. wrote:
> Neil Gould wrote on 02 apr 2013 in
>
>> One of the Classic ASP sites that I manage has been running into
>> glitches since the host "upgraded" to Server 2012. Any
>> recommendations for a reliable USA-based host?

> myhosting.com has also US based facilities,
> [the reason for this requirement escapes me].
>
> They give you the choice of ws2008 and ws2012, and perhaps still
> ws2003.

Thanks Evertjan... I'll look into them.

--
best regards,