Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Some good news: "Camera chain Jessops re-opens [some stores] twomonths after closing".

Some good news: "Camera chain Jessops re-opens [some stores] twomonths after closing".

David Taylor

Some good news: "Camera chain Jessops re-opens [some stores] two months
after closing". See:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-21970531
--
Cheers,
David

RichA

On Mar 30, 8:25*am, David Taylor <david-
(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Some good news: "Camera chain Jessops re-opens [some stores] two months
> after closing". *See:
> *http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-21970531
> --
> Cheers,
> David
> Web:http://www.satsignal.eu

What is it about drowning people going down for the third time? This
is technically their last chance.

DanP

On Sunday, 31 March 2013 04:00:20 UTC+1, RichA wrote:

> What is it about drowning people going down for the third time? This
> is technically their last chance.

This time the guy who owns it is pretty good at counting his own money.

And if it works it would have all the high street market. I have bought my camera from Jessops, they let me handle one, even though prices online were a bit cheaper. I would not buy photography stuff from supermarkets.

DanP