Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Interlacing of images

Interlacing of images

hesoyam16@gmail.com

Hi,
I am new to python , and working on some basic stuff. I have separated the even and odd rows of a image into two separate images, now i want to combine them back, is there a simple way to do that using numpy or opencv commands or do I have to use a for loop.

Thanks,
Eric

Mark Lawrence

On 29/03/2013 14:52, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Hi,
> I am new to python , and working on some basic stuff. I have separated the even and odd rows of a image into two separate images, now i want to combine them back, is there a simple way to do that using numpy or opencv commands or do I have to use a for loop.
>
> Thanks,
> Eric

Use the builtin zip function?

--
If you're using GoogleCrap™ please read this
http://wiki.python.org/moin/GoogleGroupsPython.

Mark Lawrence

de-interlacing options? John DVD Video 2 12-30-2005 09:27 PM
de-interlacing options? John Computer Information 0 12-29-2005 11:51 PM
Track Images added to images folder and subfolders - send out email alerts ASP .Net 4 01-04-2005 10:01 PM
De-Interlacing Algorithms Oracle3001 Java 0 07-21-2003 11:01 AM
Re: Let TV do the de-interlacing of DVD signal?? d a v e DVD Video 0 07-12-2003 05:20 PM

Advertisments