Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Re: Creating a booking engine with Web Services

Re: Creating a booking engine with Web Services

wizie.pramod@gmail.com

On Thursday, April 21, 2005 3:06:27 AM UTC+5:30, Hitesh Rana via DotNetMonster.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I don't really know where my question should be posted, so if i am in the
> wrong section i'm sorry.
>
> Okay now to my question. I am using ASP.NET to consume a web service.
> Then I get an xml base response from the web service.
> My question is what is the right of going about to parse through
> the data and then display the data? I was thinking of using XSLT.
>
> So XSLT will help me parse the data, I also want to use that data i parse
> with code.
>
> For example, I call a web service to get booking avaliability from an
> Airline Agency. They respond back with an XML document.
> I want to get specific data from that XML document display it for the
> customer in a neatly formatted way. Then the customer will pick a flight
> they are interested in and then my code will generate a response back to
> the Airline Agency.
>
> So I need to know how I should do this. Kind of confused in how I should
> go about to do this.
>
> Thank you,
> Tesh

Thanks for a marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it, you’re a great author.I will remember to bookmark your blog and will often come back sometime soon.
yours information is very effective. the information about Flight Booking Engine Too Good.Look At This Website.
http://www.wizie.com

booking seats - refresh other user's browser window =?Utf-8?B?cGF0cmlja2RyZA==?= ASP .Net 3 07-12-2007 08:26 AM
Booking calender.... Ravindra ASP .Net 2 05-12-2006 12:24 PM
Need guidance - room booking web application Likhith Areekkal ASP .Net Web Services 2 12-23-2004 03:52 AM
booking ticket lim joe peng Computer Support 4 11-02-2004 09:10 AM
Booking puzzle.... Shankara Narayanan ASP .Net 20 06-30-2004 01:53 PM

Advertisments