Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Media > Entertainment Performance Fan

Entertainment Performance Fan

Fitty1020 Fitty1020 is offline
Junior Member
Location: China

As a young girl, I like entertainment performance program more than films, tv series. I think when we watch entertainment performance we can relax more and sometimes we can find more similarities there. what is your opinion?