Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Virus checking through code

Virus checking through code

news.microsoft.com

I am after a product suggestoin please.

We have a site that we are developing which allows users to uploaded word
docs for other people to see.

what i would like to do is during the process of uploading the file i would
like to run a virus check on that file.

Are there any products out there that you can scan a selected file through
code?

Lau Lei Cheong

As far as I could remember Norton AV has a command line scanner tool which
can be found on the rescue disk of Norton Rescue.

"news.microsoft.com" <(E-Mail Removed)> ¦b¶l¥ó
news:(E-Mail Removed) ¤¤¼¶¼g...

> I am after a product suggestoin please.
>
> We have a site that we are developing which allows users to uploaded word
> docs for other people to see.
>
> what i would like to do is during the process of uploading the file i

would
> like to run a virus check on that file.
>
> Are there any products out there that you can scan a selected file through
> code?

Checking the available range while iterating through a string Ángel José Riesgo C++ 13 02-18-2011 09:10 AM
Virus Checking tshad ASP .Net 3 12-01-2005 08:27 PM
Checking Xtra mail through another ISP SchoolTech NZ Computing 12 02-09-2005 11:09 AM