Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Re: example C code

Re: example C code

Jorgen Grahn

On Mon, 2013-03-25, time wrote:
> I want to read example C code to improve my programming skill. Can anyone
> point me to a book or web site where I can find good example C code? Thanks.

Depends on what you want exactly. There are gigabytes of C source
code out there. For example, at https://github.com/languages/C or
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/.

Much of it isn't good of course, but this too is a good example!

/Jorgen

--
// Jorgen Grahn <grahn@ Oo o. . .
\X/ snipabacken.se> O o .