Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Re: good books for google interviews questions

Re: good books for google interviews questions

doug.gregor96@gmail.com

On Thursday, March 21, 2013 7:19:41 PM UTC+5:30, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> I an searching for good books dedicated to google interview questions.
> http://www.amazon.com/coding-intervi.../dp/1482799014

This book will teach you how to tackle a real programming interview problemon designing algorithm followed by implementation details. I will highly recommend to get a copy for yourself and multiple copies as gift for your friends and colleagues because this is beautifully done in a real interview setting style.

iitk.cs@gmail.com

On Monday, March 25, 2013 9:29:40 AM UTC+5:30, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> On Thursday, March 21, 2013 7:19:41 PM UTC+5:30, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> > I an searching for good books dedicated to google interview questions.
> > http://www.amazon.com/coding-intervi.../dp/1482799014

> This book will teach you how to tackle a real programming interview problem on designing algorithm followed by implementation details. I will highlyrecommend to get a copy for yourself and multiple copies as gift for your friends and colleagues because this is beautifully done in a real interviewsetting style.

Thanks a lot for the great suggestion. I managed to get the book yesterday:"Top 10 coding interview problems asked in Google with solutions: Algorithmic Approach By Dr Lin Quan" and started reading it. I am liking it so far.Mine google telephonic interview is scheduled next week. I am very confident that this book and CLR book will help me immensely to get through it.

osmium

> On Monday, March 25, 2013 9:29:40 AM UTC+5:30, (E-Mail Removed)
> wrote:
>> On Thursday, March 21, 2013 7:19:41 PM UTC+5:30, (E-Mail Removed)
>> wrote:
>>> I an searching for good books dedicated to google interview
>>> questions.
>>> http://www.amazon.com/coding-intervi.../dp/1482799014

>> This book will teach you how to tackle a real programming interview
>> problem on designing algorithm followed by implementation details. I
>> will highly recommend to get a copy for yourself and multiple copies
>> as gift for your friends and colleagues because this is beautifully
>> done in a real interview setting style.

> Thanks a lot for the great suggestion. I managed to get the book
> yesterday: "Top 10 coding interview problems asked in Google with
> solutions: Algorithmic Approach By Dr Lin Quan" and started reading
> it. I am liking it so far. Mine google telephonic interview is
> scheduled next week. I am very confident that this book and CLR book
> will help me immensely to get through it.

What an amazing coincidence! I mean, you two guys both being from Bangalore
and both using google and both liking the same book and all. Maybe you two
will meet on the street sometime?

chandrashekhar.kumar@gmail.com

On Monday, March 25, 2013 9:29:40 AM UTC+5:30, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> On Thursday, March 21, 2013 7:19:41 PM UTC+5:30, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> > I an searching for good books dedicated to google interview questions.
> > http://www.amazon.com/coding-intervi.../dp/1482799014

> This book will teach you how to tackle a real programming interview problem on designing algorithm followed by implementation details. I will highlyrecommend to get a copy for yourself and multiple copies as gift for your friends and colleagues because this is beautifully done in a real interviewsetting style.

Thanks a lot for the nice recommendation. I will definitely go thru this book. It is available @http://www.bookadda.com/books/10-coding-interview-problems-asked-lin-quan-1482799014-9781482799019 as well.

How about the book "Programming Challenges" by Skiena ?

neeru.cskumar@gmail.com

> > > I an searching for good books dedicated to google interview questions..
> > > http://www.amazon.com/coding-intervi.../dp/1482799014

> > This book will teach you how to tackle a real programming interview problem on designing algorithm followed by implementation details. I will highly recommend to get a copy for yourself and multiple copies as gift for your friends and colleagues because this is beautifully done in a real interview setting style.

> Thanks a lot for the nice recommendation. I will definitely go thru this book. It is available @http://www.bookadda.com/books/10-coding-interview-problems-asked-lin-quan-1482799014-9781482799019 as well.

Interview books' Indian Edition :
http://pothi.com/pothi/book/lin-quan...ogle-solutions
http://www.uread.com/book/elements-p.../9789382359449

iitk.cs@gmail.com

On Friday, March 29, 2013 2:25:41 AM UTC+5:30, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> > > This book will teach you how to tackle a real programming interview problem on designing algorithm followed by implementation details. I will highly recommend to get a copy for yourself and multiple copies as gift for your friends and colleagues because this is beautifully done in a real interview setting style.

The book : "Top 10 coding interview problems asked in Google with solutions: Algorithmic Approach" by Dr Lin Quan rocks !!