Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Re: good books for google interviews questions

Re: good books for google interviews questions

Öö Tiib

On Thursday, 21 March 2013 15:49:41 UTC+2, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> I an searching for good books dedicated to google interview questions.
> I searched on net, but just found two books :
>
> http://www.amazon.com/coding-intervi.../dp/1482799014
>
> http://www.amazon.com/Elements-Progr.../dp/1479274836
>
> Any other book I should be aware of?

You should be aware that in every work contracts there is some sort
of "noviciate" period during what you may get kicked without much hassle.
So please do not over-estimate shining on interviews. Learn to write
software. Especially with C++, the net negative effect of someone
unskilled messing with the product does not go unnoticed.