Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Samsung Galaxy S4 release date, news and features

Samsung Galaxy S4 release date, news and features

Becky Becky is offline
Administrator
Becky's Avatar

Samsung announced their latest smart phone last night - the Galaxy S4. Tech Radar have been taking a look:

Quote:
"The Samsung Galaxy S4 is here. One of the most anticipated handsets in a while, Samsung has taken the wraps off the device at a glittering event at New York's famous Radio City Music Hall.

For those who weren't lucky enough to get into Radio City Music Hall, Samsung gave fans a chance to join the live stream from Times Square.

Check out our full Hands on: Galaxy S4 review for our first impressions of the device.
Needless to say the likes of the HTC One, Sony Xperia Z and the now aging iPhone 5 have some pretty meaty competition, so here's our complete lowdown on the new handset.

But if you're more interested in checking out how the S4 runs against the competition, here's our fist fight between the devices: Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Sony Xperia Z vs HTC One vs iPhone 5 vs Lumia 920"
You can read more here.