Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Regional Settings for ASP.Net?

Regional Settings for ASP.Net?

Andy Pickering

I made the mistake of leaving the regional settings as US (I'm based in the
UK) when I installed my development server (2003 Std). I've set the
regional settings back to English (UK) in all of the settings in control
panel - but my sites are still showing the date formats as mm/dd/yyyy.

I know I can add culture = "en-GB" to the globalization setting in
web.config but I'd like to know how to sort this out on a system wide scale
(just in case I cock it up again!)

Any help gratefully appreciated.

Cheers,
Andy

Patrice

Try the machine.config file...

Patrice

--

"Andy Pickering" <andy@freecom-dot-net> a écrit dans le message de
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I made the mistake of leaving the regional settings as US (I'm based in

the
> UK) when I installed my development server (2003 Std). I've set the
> regional settings back to English (UK) in all of the settings in control
> panel - but my sites are still showing the date formats as mm/dd/yyyy.
>
> I know I can add culture = "en-GB" to the globalization setting in
> web.config but I'd like to know how to sort this out on a system wide

scale
> (just in case I cock it up again!)
>
> Any help gratefully appreciated.
>
> Cheers,