Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Has anyone here checked out GroupServer lately?

Has anyone here checked out GroupServer lately?

Steven Clift

We are a user of this python-based GPL maillist/web forum platform:
http://groupserver.org

I'd be interested in folks thoughts about it.

We'd like to see the development community grow.

The main difference with Mailman is that it is more of a balance
between web and e-mail, while still accessible via e-mail at the core.

Steven Clift
E-Democracy.org