Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Re: Python source to C++ and/or Java

Re: Python source to C++ and/or Java

Alec Taylor

Saw a talk at a Python usergroup today which talked about: Ply

http://www.dabeaz.com/ply/

But you're probably looking for Cython. Python can run of the JRE
e.g.: see Jython.

There was also another one that you can use to build C extensions
with, it was MP... something