Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > How to keep Firefox from being refreshed?

How to keep Firefox from being refreshed?

philb@erwoi.com

Site who have their site refreshing ever dang thirty seconds or so
are a pain in the butt. Netscape used to have a button to stop this
nonsense. Do these sites think we're too stupid to refresh a page
for ourselves *if* we think it's that important? How does one stop
this in Firefox 19.0?

philb@erwoi.com

On Tue, 05 Mar 2013 20:42:22 -0600, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>Site who have their site refreshing ever dang thirty seconds or so
>are a pain in the butt. Netscape used to have a button to stop this
>nonsense. Do these sites think we're too stupid to refresh a page
>for ourselves *if* we think it's that important? How does one stop
>this in Firefox 19.0?

I found it.

http://www.mydigitallife.info/stop-a...ad-in-firefox/