Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > How to create a temporary file that can be read by a subprocess?

How to create a temporary file that can be read by a subprocess?

Piotr Dobrogost

I've just read this interesting question titled "How to create a temporary file that can be read by a subprocess?" (http://stackoverflow.com/q/15169101/95735). Provided there is a method to make _named_ temporary file being readable by other processes on Windows, the CPython implementation should dojust this, no? Right now it doesn't. What do you think?