Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Re: Moving firefox to a new machine

Re: Moving firefox to a new machine

Mark12547

In article <rf3hgyhwk1g4$(E-Mail Removed)>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
says...
> I use MozBackup: http://mozbackup.jasnapaka.com/
>
> Backup Firefox and Thunderbird on old machine to USB flash drive.
>
> Restore it from flash drive on new machine.

I had to do that about a year ago and I was quite pleasantly surprised
how thorough a job MozBackup did the job! I didn't even have to search
for the plug-ins because they also transferred just fine!