Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > How to split an animated GIF into separate GIFs on Linux usingfreeware

How to split an animated GIF into separate GIFs on Linux usingfreeware

philo

On 03/03/2013 03:17 PM, Mayayana wrote:
> Irfan View can do that on Windows.

On Linux IrfanView runs under Wine with no problems

I don't know of

--
https://www.createspace.com/3707686