Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Re: Do you feel bad because of the Python docs?

Re: Do you feel bad because of the Python docs?

Jean-Michel Pichavant

[snip hostile replies]

It's somehow funny to read such posts on a thread about someone complaining about the community python being hostile.
I think we should really try to resist the urge of answering trolls because no matter how many times we slap them, they'll stay trolls and probably get even bigger.

Instead, we take revenge by helping someone asking us to do his homework and show the world how merciful the python community is.

JM

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE:

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Thank you.