Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > A Red Alert Con

Reply
Thread Tools

A Red Alert Con

 
 
Frank Williams
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-27-2013

http://www.thewarehouse.co.nz/red/re...efVntyPRhQIg8=

Asus don't even make a black one


The link that they sent me referred that it was being sold for $788 yes
a Blue model 32Gb one at Harvey Norman.

This is a Gray imported one but as Asus dose nor even list a black one,
may be its a Chinese copy.?


http://www.asus.com/Tablet_Mobile/AS...mer_Pad_TF300T

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Penguin Main
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-27-2013
On 2013-02-27 17:38, Frank Williams wrote:
>
> http://www.thewarehouse.co.nz/red/re...efVntyPRhQIg8=
>
> Asus don't even make a black one


Here is a close up of the Warehouse one.. The front of the screen has a
black frame, the back of the screen and the keyboard are NOT black they
are BLUE..

http://www.thewarehouse.co.nz/is-bin...95227_02_l.jpg


> The link that they sent me referred that it was being sold for $788 yes
> a Blue model 32Gb one at Harvey Norman.
>
> This is a Gray imported one but as Asus dose nor even list a black one,
> may be its a Chinese copy.?
>
>
> http://www.asus.com/Tablet_Mobile/AS...mer_Pad_TF300T


On the Asus site the front of the screen ALSO has a BLACK frame.. The
back of the screen and the keyboard are either the SAME BLUE as the
Warehouse picture, or red or white..

Yes chaps, this Frank Williams person can not tell the difference between
the front of the screen and the back..

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Frank Williams
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-28-2013
On Wed, 27 Feb 2013 21:24:44 +1300, Penguin Main <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>On 2013-02-27 17:38, Frank Williams wrote:
>>
>> http://www.thewarehouse.co.nz/red/re...efVntyPRhQIg8=
>>
>> Asus don't even make a black one

>
>Here is a close up of the Warehouse one.. The front of the screen has a
>black frame, the back of the screen and the keyboard are NOT black they
>are BLUE..
>
>http://www.thewarehouse.co.nz/is-bin...95227_02_l.jpg
>
>
>> The link that they sent me referred that it was being sold for $788 yes
>> a Blue model 32Gb one at Harvey Norman.
>>
>> This is a Gray imported one but as Asus dose nor even list a black one,
>> may be its a Chinese copy.?
>>
>>
>> http://www.asus.com/Tablet_Mobile/AS...mer_Pad_TF300T

>
>On the Asus site the front of the screen ALSO has a BLACK frame.. The
>back of the screen and the keyboard are either the SAME BLUE as the
>Warehouse picture, or red or white..
>
>Yes chaps, this Frank Williams person can not tell the difference between
>the front of the screen and the back..




Another fake poster I rang the Store they stated it was Black and there
web page link states it Black.


I used to have Penguin Man not Penguin Main so you have been trapped by
your own stupidity Plus I am blocked using the name now..

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Piccolo con problema con il tipo float Matteo Mancini Ruby 3 10-08-2007 09:37 PM
Leer un texto con espacios en blanco con la clase Scanner (u otra) rosagog@gmail.com Java 4 08-14-2007 09:47 PM
fs: Detroit Red Wings, Red Alert - Hockeytown 3 sonof3m DVD Video 0 12-17-2004 12:59 AM
¿Se puede ejecutar scripts con C# al igual que podía con VBScript? Liber ASP .Net 4 09-06-2004 08:34 PM
Datawrite Red (V3) Red - DVD-R's Alex B Computer Support 3 07-16-2004 12:08 AM



Advertisments