Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Re: telnet to Cognex In-Sight 4001 camera

Re: telnet to Cognex In-Sight 4001 camera

Chris Annin

Ive tried: read_until("Login: "), read_until("User: ") and read_all() all
3 ways return the same thing: "Welcome to In-Sight(R) 4001 Session
1\r\nUser:"

then I put in:

tn.write("admin\r\n")
or
tn.write(USER + "\r\n")
or
tn.write(USER + "\r")
or
tn.write(USER + "\n")

Ive tried every combination I can think of but after that when I put in
tn.read_all() I get back ",,," and if I do any type of tn.read_until - it
gives me the traceback error. thanks again for all your input. really
appreciate.

Chris