Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Python for Web Development Course

Python for Web Development Course

Michael Herman

Hi All-

I'm developing a course for Python Web Development - http://bit.ly/VQj8hr - which features:

* Web Fundamentals
* CGI Programming
* Flask
* web2py
* Django

I will also be including bottle in the next version.

I need help with revising. I have a main editor, as well as someone looking over the code, and a tech writer going through the logical structure.

What I need now is someone with Python experience to go through and revise my theory and concepts as well as explanations regarding the code. The ebook is 12 chapters.

If interested, please contact me @ http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) or simply respond to this message. Thanks!