Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Case Modding > Long term project - Osborne Executive Mod

View Poll Results: Should Big Al run for office now?
Like Kerry, he's a legend in his own mind. That qualifies him! 0 0%
This has gone too far. If he were in office, we shall be doomed. 0 0%
Can you imagine his office computer? 0 0%
Can you imagine his office restroom? Cold cathodes behind the toilet.... 1 100.00%
I'm sorry. Did you ask me a question? 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Long term project - Osborne Executive Mod

05-06-2006
I might just take that advice. With ECW's PPV coming up next month, perhaps London Publishing would be interested, they're not too far from where I live, over in Blue Bell, they publish Pro Wrestling Illustrated, The Wrestler and Inside Wrestling as well as a bunch of boxing mags.

05-06-2006
It is pretty nice to get into a magazine. That picture came from the on-line interview, to it paid off in an unexpected way. Good luck with your Mini Computer project.

05-06-2006
I really doubt they'll be interested but, who can tell? I've been in mags before though, remember PC Modder v.2.0? The Titan. And PCE had the Chopper in it.

05-06-2006
Yes, you've been getting the recognition you deserve. Maybe that's what keeps us going. Well, maybe that and money.

05-07-2006
Its always about the recognition, and the money, cause if we didn't have any money nothing could happen.

05-07-2006
Haven't gotten any money just yet, still waiting on the Bawls check, but the dude said it's on the way so... Recognition is nice but it doesn't pay the bills.

05-07-2006
You didn't get the $500 yet?? It's been a month at least right? I got mine within a couple of weeks. Sounds fishy to me....

05-08-2006
Over two months actually.

Dude said that he'd "been trying to contact me to get my snail mail" but he did ask for that and I did email him it, months ago. No other communications came from him until I contacted Bawls at their main site (not the one for the gamers/modders, the main one) and then I got that email. So I re-sent the info, waited a few days, sent another and asked him to confirm if he got it and he said that yes, they did and it's taken care of. <Shrug> I just hope it shows up today. I've pretty much wiped out the bank account this month.

05-09-2006
I wish you luck. At least we know the contest was real. You should get the money.

05-09-2006
Its a matter of time, probably stumpped with the removal of the Contest which is going to be replaced.