Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Case Modding > Long term project - Osborne Executive Mod

View Poll Results: Should Big Al run for office now?
Like Kerry, he's a legend in his own mind. That qualifies him! 0 0%
This has gone too far. If he were in office, we shall be doomed. 0 0%
Can you imagine his office computer? 0 0%
Can you imagine his office restroom? Cold cathodes behind the toilet.... 1 100.00%
I'm sorry. Did you ask me a question? 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Long term project - Osborne Executive Mod

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Modfather
Cool, pop, I need dual 7800GTX's or at least one of those Asus dual GPU boards. Uh, soon, my birthday is monday.
Too bad you just missed Christmas. I'll add it to this year's list. Don't be a bad boy.

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Yeah but it's my birthday! Hehe... And I know you've got a GTX there just sitting around doing nothing, right?

Me

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

u better buy him those cards or hes going to call u a bad pop

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

...your son gives you the thumbs up for 2 GB of tasty DDR!

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

is that modfather when he was a kid??? digitally added to the background of al workstation

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

You know what the funny thing is? When I viewed the full size picture, the first thing I noticed was the calendar in the background

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Hehehe, you sick little money... Know what's sad? First thing I noticed were the MPC "Kick Ass" stickers.

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

I noticed that too. It's a Hooters calendar, and the models are all wearing bathing suits. It's hard to tell that the chick above his head is wearing anything though.

Gez Gez is offline
Senior Member

rofl, first thing i notcied was the game on the monitor... looks like EQ or Elder scrolls... mabey its not at all... i was trying to figure out what is was exactly...

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

...the Battle for Middle Earth. It's in beta form right now, and you need tons of memory along with a good graphics card to play it. Of course, an AMD CPU is highly recommended!

I just upgraded the support structure for my equipment (with glass tables), so I better match another of my favorite gaming machines in the same basement - "the printer-to-computer-deja-vu". My cable management update, which I just might patent because it's so effective and yet so simple (white posterboard taped to the table), was implemented to keep my wife happy. Here are a few pictures from the glass table install: