Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Senior Java Developer - Opportunity to work with Big Data / NoSQL / Jenkins

Senior Java Developer - Opportunity to work with Big Data / NoSQL / Jenkins

thakkarjignesh1@gmail.com

Ishi Systems is Product Development Company located in Jersey City NJ , ISHI is changing the way critical enterprise applications; mobile development,product engineering and security solutions are getting designed and implemented. Our goal is to focus on the user and delight from being about just asolutions company to helping getting tasks done.

Open Position with brief details:
Senior Software Engineer:
Mandatory Skills: Java, JEE, Design Patterns, Agile, Hibernate, spring.

Good to Have: Hadoop, MapReduce, Hbase, MongoDB, RabbitMQ or HornetQ, Puppet

This are Full-time position; please let me know in case you or any of your friends are interested to know more about this position, so I can share thedetails with you.
If you would be interested please send your updated resume at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Have a nice day !!

Thanks & Regards,
Jignesh Thakkar