Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > OT: My Tribute to Rachel D'Avino (Newtown school shooting victim)

OT: My Tribute to Rachel D'Avino (Newtown school shooting victim)

Garvin Yee

A bunch of artists got together on Craigslist,
and we each did a portrait of one of the victims
of this tragedy.

Here's mine of Rachel:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8102/8...e5a6d249_b.jpg

And here's an article about her:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1221839

We might get a Facebook page up, with all the portraits together.
If so, I'll let you all know about it....

Garvin

--
http://www.flickr.com/photos/3473501...66520134/show/
http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/garvin-yee.html