Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Re: Python scheduler

Re: Python scheduler

Rita

Thanks for the replies.

Its also important for me to have asynchronous abilities. I will be running
some programs which will be taking much longer (1-2 minutes) and I don't
want others to be blocked.