Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Threads for Newsgroups Posts

Threads for Newsgroups Posts

Stefanos

Hello,
I am using Mozilla Thunderbird as emailer and newsgroup reader. When a
reply to a post is published then it is presented on my screen as an
independant post and is not linked (in a tree hierarchical view) with
the initial message like a thread. This is already working for the
emails. How can activate it for the newsgroups ,too? Thank you in advance.

Stefanos