Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Coolink Corator DS LGA2011

Coolink Corator DS LGA2011

Ian Ian is offline
Administrator
Ian's Avatar

TechPowerUp check out the Coolink Corator DS LGA2011 HSF, based on the familiar heatpipe technology:

Quote:
Upon opening the box, I found the Corator DS safely packaged away in smaller tight-fitting, sturdy cardboard boxes that offer solid protection to the cooler and all the included parts. The instructions and mounting hardware was inside a plastic bag. The fan has been pre-installed out of the box, but I removed it for a better look at the contents. The mounting hardware is, as the name would imply, rather sparse since this model is specifically for Intel's socket LGA2011. For those wondering: no, your eyes are not deceiving you, this cooler makes use of SecuFirm 2, which many may recognize from Noctua's coolers. As such, a separate SecuFirm 2 mounting kit for other sockets can be obtained should a user need it. Coolink has also included a small tube of their Chillaramic thermal compound with the Corator DS.
Read the review here.