Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Binary tree implementation

Binary tree implementation

Megha Agrawal

Hello All,

I am a newbie to python language. I need your help in implementation of
Binary tree in python. I have a count of nodes and I need to draw a binary
tree. Suppose if count is 5 then tree will look like
1
/ \
/ \
2 3
/ \
/ \

4 5.

Does anybody have code for this? Or any hint?

PS: Sorry for previous mail !!

Thank you