Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Scott Cooper's book on VHDL-AMS

Scott Cooper's book on VHDL-AMS

shai.lesh@gmx.com

Hi,
I am interested to learn VHDL-AMS. There are just two books out there: One by Ashenden and the other one by Cooper. I am trying to lay my hands on the latter book i.e.:

The Designer's guide to analog & mixed-signal modeling by R. Scott Cooper.

The book is nowhere available and it seems that a pdf version was made available on Synopsis website but I cannot find it there also.

Does anyone know where I can find the pdf version or the printed book itself?

Thanks a lot...
YC

Re: [review] "The Adobe Photoshop CS4 Book for Digital Photographers" by Scott Kelby Better Info Digital Photography 20 12-15-2009 06:30 AM
Anyone have Scott Kelby's new "7-Point System" book? JC Dill Digital Photography 0 04-25-2008 05:33 PM
Scott Woodlands m1k30rz Case Modding 11 08-13-2005 04:15 AM
Scott Kelby's Elements 3 Book Phil Wheeler Digital Photography 0 11-10-2004 03:58 AM
The PShop book for digital photographers - Scott Kelby - Any good? Fishb8 Digital Photography 3 09-04-2003 05:11 AM

Advertisments