Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > IE FTP client does not retain dates

IE FTP client does not retain dates

=?Utf-8?B?QmlsbCBCb3Jn?=

Hello all,

When I use IE to FTP to my web host, the file dates/times are updated to
become the upload date/time, not my last local save (which is what I want).
I've googled and looked out here, but with no luck. Any idea if/how to change
this setting? Or, do I have to switch ftp clients?

Thanks,

Bill Borg

Kevin Spencer

Is there an ASP.Net question in there somewhere?

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP
..Net Developer
Neither a follower nor a lender be.

"Bill Borg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello all,
>
> When I use IE to FTP to my web host, the file dates/times are updated to
> become the upload date/time, not my last local save (which is what I
> want).
> I've googled and looked out here, but with no luck. Any idea if/how to
> change
> this setting? Or, do I have to switch ftp clients?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bill Borg

=?Utf-8?B?QmlsbCBCb3Jn?=

You'd have to read between the lines, a lot...sorry, my mistake.

Bill