Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Key visit to Hollywood

Key visit to Hollywood

Possible

http://torrentfreak.com/hollywood-as...y-deal-130208/

I would say its more like he was Summonds to Hollywood.

Frank Williams

On Mon, 11 Feb 2013 12:33:09 +1300, Mutlley <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Possible <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>>http://torrentfreak.com/hollywood-as...y-deal-130208/
>>

>>I would say its more like he was Summonds to Hollywood.

>The fee will most likely go to zero in an effort to get the FTA with
>the US..

This is all crap the Fee is peanuts compared to the Fine,
Hollywood. is just a band of robbers nothing else.

Key should just give them the finger but its just been shown with Julia
Gillard they Key has no guts and just a puppet..

Bruce Sinclair

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Mutlley <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>Possible <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>http://torrentfreak.com/hollywood-as...etter-3-strike

>s-anti-piracy-deal-130208/
>>

>>I would say its more like he was Summonds to Hollywood.

>The fee will most likely go to zero in an effort to get the FTA with
>the US..

That FTA is a bad idea. Still. We get nothing and they get ... well, some of
our freedom most likely.

Frank Williams

On Mon, 11 Feb 2013 05:06:24 GMT,
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Bruce Sinclair)
wrote:

>In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Mutlley <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>Possible <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>>http://torrentfreak.com/hollywood-as...etter-3-strike

>>s-anti-piracy-deal-130208/
>>>

>>>I would say its more like he was Summonds to Hollywood.

>>The fee will most likely go to zero in an effort to get the FTA with
>>the US..

>That FTA is a bad idea. Still. We get nothing and they get ... well, some of
>our freedom most likely.

Yes I have a recording some time back from the National radio this
interview with some ?American woman could not see why NZ would want to
join the FTA as they had plenty of trade at the moment with the US,
and the FTA brings in the US to run this country..

A very bad move