Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Help about finding a python script on geographic masking

Help about finding a python script on geographic masking

tkhan10

Hello Everyone

I am new to python and trying to understand this programming language. But right now I need to find a script on geographic masking methods. This is anemergency. These masking methods are to hide a specific location so that the identification of that location is not revealed. I am not very efficientin python and cannot make my own script right now by myself.

Can anyone of you give me any suggestion how i can find such a script?

Thank you all so much
Subrina