Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > B&H Photo is having a Sale on SanDisk Flash Memory Cards

B&H Photo is having a Sale on SanDisk Flash Memory Cards

John Turco

On 2/10/2013 1:49 PM, George Kerby wrote:

> On 2/9/13 10:05 PM, in article kf76g6$4b5$(E-Mail Removed), "John Turco"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>> Hi John. Good 6to see you back.

>> I've been lurking, all the time.
>>
>>> For my CF on a D800, I use UDMA-7 1000X. I don't know if they are the
>>> fastest available, but they seem to work, and download fairly rapidly
>>> through a USB3 port.

>> I was thinking strictly in terms of SD.
>>
>>> BTW
>>> How is your sister doing?

>> She died.
>>
>> John

> Sorry fir your loss, John. We still have her wonderful artwork on our wall.
> It so reminded us of one our kitties, who has passed on, as well. Best
> wishes!

Thank you. I just want to add something:

You and others in this subject thread - and the rest of
rec.photo.digital's members, perhaps - may like to donate to animal
causes. She'd be grateful if you would.

Thanks, once again.

John