Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Re: Fairly OT: Why "flufl"?

Re: Fairly OT: Why "flufl"?

Chris Angelico

On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 7:50 AM, Terry Reedy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I have mostly followed pydev since it began, and as far as I know, it is
> Barry's private joke, perhaps developed in private conversations.

Thanks Terry, Simon. I'll listen to that tonight when I get a chance
(no way I can listen to nearly an hour of talk when I leave for work
in half that time) - should be interesting. I listened to a bit of it,
and it seems that the term did originate with the PEP. Funny where
things come from!

ChrisA